K-12 | 1:1 Tutoring in Medical Setting
LearnWell is a company that facilitates learning for students in non-traditional settings. We are currently looking for a part-time academic tutorwho would like to work with school aged children.
This part-time teaching position involves working with students in 1:1 environments and small classroom settings to help support them academically while they are out of school and temporarily placed at a hospital program. Part of their structured day with our program is to receive up to 2 hours of educational instruction.
- 10 – 15 hours/week; negotiable days and hours
- Tutoring grades K-12 on a 1:1 basis as needed
- Facilitating grades K-6 or 7-12 in small group setting as needed
- Facilitating school curriculum for each student
- Communicating with staff
- Updating daily attendance and creating a daily session report for each student taught
Qualifications: Must hold a current New York State teaching certification (any grade or content area)
Compensation is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.