Full Time | Small Group Instruction
LearnWell works directly with students, parents, and teachers to develop individualized educational plans for students in an alternative education setting. In this teaching position, you will be challenged daily in a fast-paced behavioral health setting and learn new skills inside and outside of the classroom.
The site is conveniently located off the Sprain Parkway in Valhalla, NY.
In this full-time, salaried position, you will be working with adolescents in small group settings.
- 8 hours daily: 7:30-4:00pm
- Working with students on their own school curriculum
- Communicating with hospital staff and each student’s school
- Creating a daily session report for each student taught
Training will be provided as well as a paid onboarding period, but basic technology knowledge is a must.
- NY State Teaching Certification (any grade level and content area)
If you would like to experience a unique, rewarding teaching position, please send us your resume and get started on becoming part of our hard working and dedicated team!