Part Time Certified Teacher |Small Classroom Setting
Want to work for a growing company that allows you to make a difference in the lives of children and encourages professional growth? Then come talk to us! LearnWell is a company whose core values of integrity, constant improvement, and commitment are evident in everything we do. We specialize in providing education continuity in clinical settings so that every child who needs care is able to keep up with their education.
We are currently looking for a motivating and creative teacher to educate students who are being hospitalized for eating disorders in Guilford, CT. This part-time position will be teaching a small group of students (1-5 at a time) in an eating disorder treatment center. You will help these children to stay on track with their academics while they are unable to attend their traditional schools during treatment.
You will be part of a team whose main focus is always the students. In our flexible and creative environment, you are able to teach various subjects and focus on teaching instead of grading! Don’t worry, our teachers are not expected to know all grade levels and subjects! We have a network of 100+ talented educators company-wide and many other resources (such as our own curriculum for our teachers) to help you and your students be successful!
- Hold a teaching certification
- Have a passion for working with adolescents
- Be comfortable working with students in grades 7-12 across all subject areas
- Comfort teaching H.S. level Math and/or Science is strongly preferred
- This position follows a traditional school year calendar with summers off!
- Hours 1:30-4:30 or 1:45-4:45pm with 2 hours devoted to instruction
- Generous hourly rate for this 10-month position!
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement
Come work with us and make a difference! Apply today!