Adolescents | Small Group Instruction
LearnWell is currently looking for our next creative and passionate teacher to tutor adolescents and young adults in an addiction treatment center within the Lancaster, PA area!
In this position, you will be assisting adolescents with the common core subjects of their school curriculum. Each group will consist on average of 6-8 students, with a maximum amount of 12. You will play a crucial part in helping them to stay on track with their academics while they are unable to attend their traditional schools due to an addiction rehabilitation. Don’t worry, our teachers are not expected to know all grade levels and subjects! We have a network of 120+ talented educators company wide and many other resources available to help you and the student be successful.
The hours for the position will be Monday-Friday, 3 hours a day from 9am-12pm.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching children ages 12-18 years old in a small group setting
- Creating lesson plans and following school curriculum
- Working with children on their individual school curriculum
- Communicating with facility staff
- Updating daily attendance and creating daily session reports for each student
- Communicating with students, teachers, and schools
- Valid Pennsylvania Teacher Certification
- Must be comfortable working students grades 6-12
Starting salary $18 – 18.50/hour (10 month position)
If you would like to join a hard-working team of individuals who strive to provide the best possible services to our clients, please apply below!