School Aged Students |Small Classroom Setting
LearnWell’s mission is to provide quality education to students of all individual needs throughout our nation. Established in 1995, LearnWell works directly with students, parents, and teachers to develop individual educational plans for students in need.
LearnWell is currently looking for our next creative and passionate teachers to fill our full time teaching role in the Fort Washington, PA area in a unique behavioral health facility and treatment program. This position involves working with students from 13-17 years of age in a small classroom setting with varying abilities and needs to help support them academically while they are out of school and receiving treatment.
This is a 12 month position and we would like to hire someone ASAP. Our traditional school year runs September to June, but this facility also runs an 8 week summer program.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching children ages 13-17 years old in a small group setting
- Creating lesson plans and obtaining school curriculum
- Working with children on their individual school curriculum
- Communicating with hospital staff
- Updating daily attendance and creating daily session reports for each student
- Communicating with student’s teachers and schools
Many of these tasks involve using LearnWell’s custom created database (SalesForce), MS Word, and electronic communication.
- Pennsylvania Instructors Certification
If you would like to join a hard working team of individuals who strive to provide the best possible services to our clients and take accountability for success not only in their job but in the growth and development of our overall organization, please apply today!