School Aged Students |Small Classroom Setting
LearnWell is currently looking for a motivating and creative teacher to educate students who are being hospitalized in Natick, MA. If you want to work for a growing company that allows you to make a difference in the lives of children and encourages professional growth, then this position could be a great fit for you!
Do you want to influence the lives of children without having to worry about grading or administration? In this part-time position, you will be part of a team whose main focus is always the students. If you are looking for a position with a great work-life balance, this is the position for you! In our flexible and creative environment, you are able to teach various subjects and focus on teaching instead of grading! Don’t worry, our teachers are not expected to know all grade levels and subjects! We have a network of 100+ talented educators company wide, and many other resources (such as our own curriculum for our teachers) to help you and your students be successful!
In this position you will be teaching a small group of students in a Hospital setting. You will help these children to stay on track with their academics while they are unable to attend their traditional schools during treatment.
• Hold a Massachusetts teaching certification
• Have a passion for working with students of all ages
• Be comfortable working with students in grades K-12 across all subject areas
• This position follows a traditional school year calendar, summers off!
• Hours are Monday-Friday between 9:30-12:30pm (15 hours per week), 1.5 hours of teaching each day
• Plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement