10 Month Position | Small Group Instruction| Adolescent and Child Units
If you want to work for a growing company that allows you to make a difference in the lives of children and encourages professional growth, then this position could be a great fit for you. LearnWell is a company whose core values of integrity, constant improvement, and commitment, are evident in everything we do.
LearnWell is currently looking for a motivating and creative teacher to educate students who are being hospitalized in New Bedford, MA. Do you want to influence the lives of children without having to worry about grading or administration? In this full-time position, you will be part of a team whose main focus is always the students. If you are looking for a position with a great work-life balance, this is the position for you! In our flexible and creative environment, you are able to teach various subjects and focus on teaching instead of grading! Don’t worry, our teachers are not expected to know all grade levels and subjects! We have a network of 100+ talented educators company wide, and many other resources (such as our own curriculum for our teachers) to help you and your students be successful!
In this position you will be teaching a small group of students in a behavioral treatment center. You will help these children to stay on track with their academics while they are unable to attend their traditional schools during treatment.
- Hold a teaching certification
- Have a passion for working with children and adolescents
- Be comfortable working with students in grades K-12 across all subject areas
- This position follows a traditional school year calendar, summers off!
- Hours are Monday-Friday between 9:30am-1:30pm (20 hours per week)
- Position has a salary of $15,400 for 10 months
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement
- Benefit eligible- 30 days of paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, short term disability, paid parental leave, and our new 401K option!