Full Time Certified Teacher |Small Classroom Setting
LearnWell has an exciting full-time opportunity for a creative and passionate teacher to tutor adolescents in Wernersville, PA! In this position, you will be teaching core subjects in a small group setting to students ages 13-18 years old in a substance abuse program. You will have up to 16 students within your group and will assist them with their school work.
Our goal is to help our students stay on track with their academics while they are unable to attend their traditional schools due to partial hospitalization for substance abuse.
Don’t worry, our teachers are not expected to know all grade levels and subjects! We have a network of 100+ talented educators company-wide and many other resources available to help you and our students be successful. LearnWell is a hands-off organization so staff from the hospital facility will always be in the classroom with you to assist with any students.
This position has great perks:
- This is a full time, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday position.
- 10 month position- summers off!
- 4 hours in the classroom, 4 hours of administrative time
- A competitive salary will be decided based on experience and educational degrees/certifications.
- LearnWell offers a generous benefit package including 30 days of paid time off (holidays, personal time, sick time and school breaks) as well as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, accident insurance, and cancer insurance. We also offer company paid family leave options, 401K, and tuition reimbursement. You will also be eligible to participate in our teacher’s quarterly bonus program.
*THIS POSITION REQUIRES A PA STATE TEACHING CERTIFICATION.
If you would like to like to take a step away from mainstream education and try a different aspect of a rewarding education career, please come join our hardworking team!