Full Cycle Recruitment|Ability to Work Remote
LearnWell is a company that provides educational services for students that are hospitalized and unable to attend school. Our core values of integrity, constant improvement, and commitment, are represented in everything we do. If you want to work for a growing company that allows you to make a difference in the lives of children and encourages you to grow as a professional, then this position could be a great fit for you.
This role will be the organization’s main full-cycle recruiter, partnering with hiring managers from the requisition stage through to an employee’s first day. This individual would work closely with the HR team, but also with the leadership members within our organization. We’re looking for a motivated recruiter who can source and access talent, is driven to hit deadlines, and also be able think strategically about talent development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full cycle recruitment working closely with hiring managers to fill open vacancies across our regions. Most, if not all, open positions will be teaching roles.
- Develop and manage job postings across all resources
- Further develop LearnWell’s LinkedIn Recruiter capabilities through sourcing passive talent, managing LinkedIn career’s page, and working with LinkedIn account manager to maximize performance
- Manage applicant and employee information within our platforms
- Contribute to the development of our marketing resources and social media outreach
- Contribute to the overall development and strategic planning for our talent development
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to work under high pressure situations
- Strong communication skills (specifically phone communication)
This position is Monday through Friday, 8 hours a day. Generous compensation, benefit eligible, with tremendous growth potential. This role also has potential to work remotely on occasion.