|LearnWell is a company that provides educational services for students that are hospitalized and unable to attend school. Our core values of integrity, constant improvement, and commitment, are represented in everything we do. If you want to work for a growing company that allows you to make a difference in the lives of children and encourages you to grow as a professional, then this position could be a great fit for you.
We are looking to bring in a full time teacher to work at our Summit, NJ location for the 2018/19 school year. The position involves working with students from elementary school to high school age in a small classroom (5-10 students) setting to help support them academically while they are out of school and receiving treatment.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching one hour sessions in a small group setting for a total of 4 hours of instruction
- Obtaining school curriculum for each student from the school districts
- Working with students on their individual school curriculum
- Creating and teaching daily lessons as needed
- Communicating with clinical staff
- Updating daily attendance and creating daily session reports for each student
- Communicating with student’s teachers and schools about progress
Many of these tasks involve using LearnWell’s custom created database (SalesForce), MS Word, and electronic communication.
This role is a 8 hour per day position that covers 10 months.
The hourly rate for this position is $19/hour.
Benefits include personal time, sick time, federal holiday, and paid school breaks. We also offer a generous benefits package partially paid by the company, paid family leave options, and an opportunity to contribute into a 401K after 3 months of employment.
If you would like to join an inspired team of individuals who strive to provide the best possible services to our clients and take accountability for success not only in their job but in the growth and development of our overall organization, please apply!
Click here to apply now!