Full Time Certified Teacher |Small Classroom Setting
LearnWell is currently looking for a motivating and creative elementary teacher to work with students who are currently hospitalized in the Boston area! Our goal is to help our students stay on track with their academics while they are unable to attend their traditional schools due to partial hospitalization for various behavioral health treatments. Don’t worry, our teachers are not expected to know all grade levels and subjects! We have a network of 100+ talented educators company-wide and many other resources available to help you and our students be successful. LearnWell is a hands-off organization so staff from the hospital facility will always be in the classroom with you to assist with any students.
In this position, you will learn new skills inside and outside of the classroom while working with students in a treatment center. You will be part of a great team that helps students transition smoothly back to school.
• Hold a teaching certification
• Have a passion for working with children and adolescents
• Be comfortable supporting students in their assignments across all subject areas
This position follows a traditional school year calendar.
Position pays $35,200 for 10 months
This position has great perks:
- The schedule is Monday-Friday. 8am-4:30pm
- 10 month position- summers off!
- 4 hours in the classroom, 4 hours of administrative time
- A competitive salary will be decided based on experience and educational degrees/certifications.
- LearnWell offers a generous benefit package including 30 days of paid time off (holidays, personal time, sick time and school breaks) as well as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, accident insurance, and cancer insurance. We also offer company paid family leave options, 401K, and tuition reimbursement. You will also be eligible to participate in our teacher’s quarterly bonus program.