Multiple Locations within Worcester |Small Classroom Settings
LearnWell’s mission is to provide quality education to students of all individual needs throughout the nation. We are currently looking for our next creative and passionate teacher to fill our full-time floating teaching role in behavioral health treatment centers in the Worcester, MA area.
This position involves working with students in a small classroom setting to help support them academically while they are out of school and receiving treatment. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills in and out of the classroom while helping students transition smoothly back to school.
Daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Willingness to travel between several locations in the area based on need
- Working with children on their individual school curriculum
- Updating daily attendance and creating daily session reports for each student
- Communicating with student’s teachers and schools about progress
- Possess a current MA teaching certification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Be comfortable supporting students in their assignments across all subject areas
This is a full-time position with hours from 8am- 4:30pm Monday through Friday. The academic program is 10-months, following the traditional school year calendar. LearnWell offers a generous benefit package including 30 days of paid time off (holidays, personal time, sick time and school breaks) as well as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, accident insurance, and cancer insurance. We also offer company paid family leave options, 401K, and tuition reimbursement. You will also be eligible to participate in our teacher’s quarterly bonus program.